Sunday, April 19, 2009

Busy Weekend


Hi Everyone!

We had a busy weekend away visiting family and going to Scotty's 21st. His card was a big hit (by the way) and everybody signed it. As well as attending the party we caught up with my sister, Alli, and her family. We visited her new house and farm near Tamworth. I wanted to post a picture of my gorgeous nieces Charlotte and Molly. This pic is me, Mum and the girls at Alli's house. Aren't the girls gorgeous! No cards this weekend unfortunately and after an eight-hour drive home today I am feeling a little too weary to embark on a new project. Back to school tomorrow - no more holidays, but hopefully more time to create!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am glad you enjoyed the time with your family,looking forward to your next card!!!
xx

PapierGirl said...

Hi Alicia! Glad you had a fun day with your family - your nieces are adorable! :)