Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday Sketches Number 24



I was inspired by Heidi representing Norway on the Friday Sketches blog to use the colours red and green for this card. I haven't used many large circle cut-outs in my cards before so this was a refreshing sketch to copy. I used Stampin' Up Summer Picnic paper with Old Olive and Real Red card. The flowers were made with Spring Flower Bouquet punch and I added a Cherished Memories white rub on to the Real Red crossgrain ribbon. I think it ended up bright and cheery! It was lots of fun to make.

2 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Hi Alicia! Just wanted to stop by and say hello.....beautiful work on your card. I love the red - it just pops! Have a good day! Cathy :)

Cheryl said...

A gorgeous card,the colours are so pretty and you have done a fabulous job with the sketch!!!
xx