Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award


Wow! I am so excited and grateful to receive this special award from Cheryl! Thank you Cheryl. I have only been blogging for a short time and have seriously become addicted. Cheryl has been very kind to me and has made lots of lovely comments on my cards. I really appreciate her support. If you are reading and don't know Cheryl, she is an Australian Stampin' Up demonstrator and a very talented and creative card maker. Why don't you check out her blog "My Cardmaking Haven".
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about me that are (hopefully) interesting:
1. I was born in Tamworth (North-western NSW)
2. I went to University in Newcastle NSW
3. I have been living on the Gold Coast QLD for 5 years.
4. I have two neices Charlotte and Molly and two nephews William and Ryan.
5. I just got Wii fit for my birthday and so am beginning a new exercise regime.
6. I love teaching the kids in my class and I love working with the teachers at my school.
7. I LOVE the beach.
My Seven Kreativ Bloggers are...
3. Lulu

2 comments:

PapierGirl said...

Alicia, What a pleasant surprise! Thank you for nominating me! Now, to make my way down the list of things to do. It may take me awhile - I'm not very computer savey! Have a wonderful day! Cathy :)

Kellie said...

Thank you so, so much Alicia, means so much to me that you think I am deserving of this award :)
Kelx