Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A little Scrapbooking and some new SU products!



I felt like a change from making a card and was inspired by this gorgeous sketch at Scrapsketch.  My album that I am scrapbooking is a very slow process but every now and then I get  the urge to create a page.  This page I started work on last night and finished off tonight in time to post it.  It looks so simple, you wouldn't think it has taken me two nights to put together, but I did spend a lot of time choosing colours as I wanted it to go with another page that will sit next to it in the album.  The photos are from 1981...awhile ago now, and the little girl with the pet lamb is me.  We had lots of pet lambs when we were growing up, that had for some reason or other been abandoned by their mothers, so we fed them with bottles.

Also there is something else I wanted to show you.  A few weeks ago I want to a Stampin' Up party at Lucinda's house and these are the goodies I purchased:
  • A Pretties Kit
  • Lots of Designer Paper
  • Bold Brights Stampin' Write Markers
  • Bold Brights Watercolour Crayons,
  • Tempting Turqouise Card Stock
  • Eyelet Border Punch
  • Blender Pens and a
  • Versamark Ink Pad.
I was quite excited about receiving these things today and just wanted to share them with you.  I look forward to having a little play with them tonight.  I hope your week is going well so far, thanks for stopping by.
Alicia xx

4 comments:

Steph said...

Great page, especially like the papers you've used. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog x

Amanda said...

HI Alicia,
I love this page, the colours and papers you have used for these photos are perfect and you are soooo cute.
Love Amanda

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,I love those papers!!! I might have to have a go at this sketch! Have fun playing with your new goodies.
xx

Leigh said...

I like this sketch too, so like Cheryl I may just have a go at it. You've done a lovely page.