Friday, May 15, 2009

A New Digi Stamp




I just had to try out one of my new Digi Stamps - Josh...isn't he a bit cute! I used a sketch from Friday Sketches challenge and had a bit of fun creating this boy card. My husband actually chose these Digi Stamps from Digi Stamp Boutique he liked them and because I need male card inspiration I thought they could be very useful.
I have a busy weekend ahead...I am going to an all-day Stampin' Up party tomorrow. My friend Lucinda has just signed up as a demonstrator so I am taking my shopping list to her house and then a bush dance for school tomorrow night. On Sunday we are going out for Tepenyaki (I think that's how you spell it) at Benihana, one of our favourite restaurants, plus there is house work, grocery shopping and all the rest in between. I hope to make time for some serious card making, so I can feel a pretty busy weekend coming up!
I hope you have a fun weekend planned. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Alicia xx

14 comments:

Jacque said...

Alicia, very cute card and such a cute image...Those colors are so bright and cheerful...Great card...thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

Jeanette said...

This is such a sweet card Alicia! The image is so cute!
Thanks for joining in at FS this week!
Hugs Jeanette

Cheryl said...

A fabulous boy card Alicia,i love the image and your colouring is fantastic!!!
xx

LINDA said...

This is just darling ..Great boy card. Love the image..
Hugs, Linda

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute! I love this. Great colors

Merry said...

What a wonderful card...lvoe the image.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous boy card!!! thank you for joining us at the Friday Sketcher challenge this week
have a great weekend
hugs
claudia

TxLonestarAngel said...

Love that little soccer boy I could use this one he's cute. You did a great job on the card very boyish!

PapierGirl said...

Hi Alicia! You said in your past entries that you have a problem with boy cards.....I don't think so girl! You seem to have mastered them from the last few entries I have read! Hope all is well - great work and I love the blue and orange combo! Have a great weekend! Cathy :D xx

Unknown said...

oh that´s such a funny and lovely card.
thank you for joining the friday sketchers challenge.
hugs, bea

Amanda said...

Hi alicia,
This card is great, nice and bright, I really like the image. Hope you had a fantastic fun at your Stampin Up Party today with some really wonderful friends,
Love Amanda

Stampin'Piper said...

Wonderful Card! I love the fresh colors!

Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs Tanja

Marja Sch said...

Wow whta a lovely card and a awesome blog :-) Marja

Sheila said...

Love the colours you put together here. I am not good at 'funky' colours so love to see what other people do with them.