Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sending you a warm smile...



I had the cutest Magnolia image with a little puppy dog, so I thought that would be perfect for the Just Magnolia animals and insects challenge.  I used my new SU DS papers from the Washington Apple collection.  They have such lovely warm colours.  I stamped the background of the yellow cardstock with SU stamps (retired now I think).  I found a sticker to add and it says "sending you a warm smile".  I was finishing off the card and realised that she didn't have a smile.  It looked so obvious that is was missing and because I had added the smile sentiment sticker I decided to draw one in myself.  I would like to send you a warm smile and thank you for visiting my blog.
Alicia xx

8 comments:

ros said...

beautiful card. i love the yellow and orange

BettyBoop67 said...

WOW YOUR CARD IS GORGEOUS :) SUE XX

Cheryl said...

This is so cute,fantastic papers.....lol.....I thought there was something different about Tilda!!!
xx

Jeannie said...

This is just as sweet as can be!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

TxLonestarAngel said...

Very sweet and warm it is! Love the cheerful colors!

Stephanie XX

Victoria said...

very summery colourful card

Victoria
x

Amanda said...

I loved this card when I saw it today, you are so creative with colour. It is a beautiful card.
love Amanda

Bev said...

What a fabulous card, such gorgeous papers and colours! Thanks so much for joining us this week x