Wednesday, May 6, 2009

William Turns Four - Just Magnolia



My eldest nephew Will turns four this month and I had the cutest little boy Magnolia image to use. I picked the SU colours Brilliant and Bashful Blue, Green Galore and Pumpkin Pie. I tried my best not to make it too girly! The swirl was probably the hardest part to keep masculine. I think the photo so does not do the card justice...I think it looks much cuter in "real life". This card actually took me hours, but it so doesn't look it! Will is really keen on "Ben Ten" at the moment so I am hunting down some Ben Ten treasures just for him! I am entering this card in the Just Magnolia Week 3 Sketch Challenge. Why not pop over to their blog. The DT cards are AMAZING!! Thanks for visiting my Blog and taking a peek at my card.
Alicia xx

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Alicia, I like this card, I find it hard to create a male card but I think you've done a really good job.
Love Amanda

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card any little boy would love it.
Hugs Beccy x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,Love the colours and a fabulous take on the sketch!!!
xx