Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Babies Everywhere!




Lots of babies coming into the world at the moment! My cousin Anita has a had a baby girl - Clare and my high-school friend Jo-Anne who lives in America has had a little boy - Lachlan. Another one of my cousins has had a baby as well, but I only got two cards made tonight. I am entering the baby-boy card (my favourite) in the Dare you to Digi Stamp Challenge.
My image is my well-used digi stamp Thomas in a Pram. Probably my most-used digi stamp ever! The papers I used were all scraps from here and there. I added some of the pearls from my pretties kit (I love these pearls) and did lots of machine stitching on both cards.
I had a lovely day today, a bit of shopping, some reading, a midday sleep, a walk down to the broadwater and to finish off the day some card-making. Can a day really get any better? I am loving being on holidays and having time for me.
I hope you had a lovely day also. Thanks for coming and visiting my blog.

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Too cute,love them both and the stitching is perfect!!!
xx

Sandra said...

Hi Alicia...beautiful baby cards,love the images you have used,and the blue ones a great take on Kim's sketch...thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS,
Take care
San x

Caroline said...

what a sweet image
Thanks for joining us this week @ DU2Ds

Amanda said...

These cards are gorgeous. I love your baby image. I am signing up today so I can go digi shopping. Have a great day.
Love Amanda

Ceci said...

What adorable cards...especially love the pink one! :)

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards Alicia and it seems you're very busy with new baby cards, that's wonderful! Love the image, as sweet as can be and all the cards are wonderful. Sounds like you had the perfect day too, hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Larissa said...

Hi Alicia
Very cute cards! Love them both. the image is very cute and the pearls are really nice!
Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa