Sunday, June 21, 2009

Reports are finally over....


It has been a week since my last posting - and what a yukky week it has been! I have had to stop everything, card-making and life in general to get my dreaded reports over and done with! The Penny Black image on my card today is me now! Chilling out and rejoicing that they are finished!!!!

This card is for our good friend Josh who turned 28 two days ago. I have used all SU papers and ribbons. I am a little behind on the card-making front, but I will catch up. I have missed the blogging world and hope you are all well and happy.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Have been wondering where you were.Fabulous card,the papers and colours are perfect....love your image and it is coloured beautifully!!!
xx

Lynda said...

Gald to hear that ur torment is over Alicia. Ur card is the best therapy out and heaps cheaper than a professional consultation...LOL!!!

Amanda said...

Hooray!!! Glad there done and your back doing what you enjoy.Only five more days to holidays!!Love Card your colouring is fantastic.
Love Amanda

Victoria said...

Fab card, love the rich colours. Glad your busy week is over and you can take some chill time

Victoria
x