Monday, June 29, 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp




Well, to celebrate the first official day of holidays I have two cards to post this morning. I am entering these cards in the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge. I borrowed Lucinda's Cuttlebug embossing folder yesterday and used them on the silver part of my cards. I coloured in the images with my stampin' write markers and added some brads and pearls from my pretties kit. I really like this sketch. It is simple to follow, and lends itself to any genre of card with a rectangle shaped image.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love both of these cards, they are great, love the images.
Love Amanda

Kellie said...

Oh I just love these! You have used the sketch so well and the colours are gorgeous! I might add also your colouring looks amazing!

Kelx

Cheryl said...

So Cute,love the beautifully coloured images and fab job with the sketch!!!
xx

SemSee said...

Great cards, Alicia! You've done a fab job with the sketch! Pink is my fave! Thanks so much for playing along with us this fortnight at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! Good luck! Hugs, Sem x

Victoria said...

fab - I love pink and silver together and I adore the stamped images you've used. So nice to see card collections

Victoria
x
ps have you still not treated yourself to a bug?

Sunday Sketch and Stamp said...

Great cards. I'm not surprised you made two - the sketch is fab.

Thanks for joining in the fun at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.