Monday, July 20, 2009

A Card, A Present and An Award!

Today is Ben's official 30th birthday and I made him a card last night and gave it to him today. I also made my own wrapping paper again. If you haven't made your own wrapping paper before you have to give it a go. All you need is an A3 piece of white paper and some ink and stamps. The freedom you feel to stamp anywhere is liberating! I didn't add any ribbon this time...seeing boys aren't really into ribbon. I used the SU inks Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Old Olive and Night of Navy. I am borrowing Ballet Blue and Night of Navy off my friend Lucinda and I LOVE them! I have added them to my never-ending wish list.
I received this gorgeous award from Cheryl and I just love it! Thank you so much Cheryl for thinking of me. I would like to pass the award onto:
Thanks very much for visiting my blog. Take care.


5 comments:

Beccy said...

Where to start - first of all congrats on receiving the award, it is well deserved, secondly thank you so much for thinking of me.
Thirdly I love that card that jumper just soo looks like one you would want to snuggle into on a cold evening and the wrapping paper looks brilliant, have never thought of stamping my own, and yours looks so much better than what you get in the shops.

Hugs Beccy x

Jeannie said...

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me - it means so much!

You know I'd luv the wrapping paper - it has dragonflies!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Cheryl said...

Too cute,LOVE your image and fab design!!! your wrapping paper looks great,what a good idea!
xx

Victoria said...

Hi Alicia
Thanks so much for the award, will pop it on my blog in the next few days. SO nice to have a few minutes to be able to blog hop today, Blake is having a nap and I'm making the most of it!

Love the ciolours you've used on the card for Ben and the wrapping is so unique

Victoria
x

Donnas Den said...

Great card, Alicia. Love the papers and the image.

Donna