Sunday, July 5, 2009

A late Sunday evening post...


I just got off the phone to talking to my sister and I had to quickly post these cards before I head to bed. I know it is very late for a Sunday evening - but the good news is that being on holidays means that you can really go to bed anytime you like! I made these cards earlier this evening. I was blog-hopping on my friend Amanda's blog and I saw this sketch she had tried from Papertake Weekly Challenge. She said it was a nice easy one to follow and she was right. This sketch is very flexible and quick and easy to make. I made two cards. The first one is closer to the sketch, the second one was me having a bit of fun with it. The top card is a baby card for Mum to give to my cousin.
Lots of fun things happening this week. Ben is turning 30 and we are having a party at our house Saturday night. All of our family are travelling to the Gold Coast for the party, so its going to be pretty exciting! Lots of cooking and cleaning to do in preparation...
Anyway, I hope you had a fun weekend and thanks for coming and visiting my blog. I'm off to get some sleep. Good night.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Just beautiful,love the simplicity of them!!!
xx

Amanda said...

These are both beautiful Alicia, I love the soft papers and your cuttlebug folder gives a whole different feel on pastel.

Susannah Iredale said...

oh this card is very cute