Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge



Last night I was looking for some motivation/inspiration and I came across a sketch challenge at The Pink Elephant. It has been quite a while since I have participated in one of their great challenges. I was originally looking for a simple sketch to make several cards but I only got through the one, when I decided to have an early night.
I am obsessed with embossing at the moment...if you haven't already figured that out (if you have read my last few posts) and am not tired of it yet. So I included some black embossing on my purple card stock again using a SU "Stampin Around wheel". I wanted to make a modern card, hence the colours green, purple and black and a digi stamp from Pink Petticoat Collections. I also embossed the sentiment in white. I punched out the flower shape for something a little different to my usual stick-on flowers.
A few dramas at school today...behaviour issues mainly. It can be draining...I am hoping the week will pick up! I hope you had a terrific day...thanks for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is fantastic Alicia,such a striking colour combo and fab image to boot,love it!!! Hopefully you have a good day tomorrow!
xx

Carol Dee said...

I love the color combination. That little flower punch is fantastic. I don't remember seeing it before! I hope you school week gets better. Hugs...

Jeannie said...

Luv these colors and it's such a fun card!
I hope today will be a better day for you!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie