Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sunday Sketch and Stamp with Digi-Images




I am just back from a card-making day with my lovely friends I make cards with. We made cards, ate yummy snacks and chatted all day long. It is such good therapy! I made two cards that I designed for myself last night because I am not very good at concentrating, talking and eating all at once. I followed the sketch from Sunday Sketch and Stamp and used the same DCWV papers I used on my Magnolia card last night. My digi-images are "Lily with present" and "Lili with flowers" from Digi-Stamp Boutique. The flowers were from my stash.
Tomorrow is a big clean-up day for me in preparation for our visitors that arrive on Thursday. Then Friday will be a big food shopping day and Saturday a big cooking day. Lots to do in preparation for Ben's party. It is a rainy day here today so I think I might curl up on the lounge with my book and wait for Ben to get home from work.
Thanks for coming and visiting my blog.

7 comments:

Lucinda said...

Well we sure did have a great day together, eating and chating. I just love our days together.
These cards are just beautiful. WELL DONE ALICIA.
Love Lucinda xxx

LINDA said...

Such beautiful cards.. Love them both..The images are just darling..Very Lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Beccy said...

Wow I cant believe I can finally comment on your blog again - Gremlins had got in and it kept disappearing from me.
Love the cards - sounds like you had a great day.

Hugs Beccy x

Jeannie said...

Very cute cards Alicia!
I know what you mean about visiting with friends, eating and trying to make cards at the same time! Usually when I get home I have to straighten everything out because it's crooked!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Barbara said...

Both cards are beautiful!I love the colors and the sweet girls! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

Barb, DT

Niki Rowland said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the images and the papers are really lovely, Niki

sweetbloominscraps said...

darling little gal...your cards are beautiful!!!