Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednseday


I love to join in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge - it is one of my favourite challenges. This weeek was a colour and sketch challenge. I used my new Magnolia Stamp that I won from Kellie. (Thank you so much Kellie she is such a cutie and will be very-well used!) I also practiced with my new heat gun and did some heat embossing on the orange card strip. I made those little white flowers myself! I was a bit excited about how they turned out. I had to turn the sketch a little to get it to work for me and my Tilda stamp that I was so keen on using. The colours are not something I would naturally put together, but the result was such a bright cheery card!
I am so glad it is finally the weekend. I plan to do lots more crafting this weekend and catch up on my blog-hopping. I hope you have a nice weekend planned too.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Alicia,gorgeous colouring and you did a fabulous job putting all those colours together!!!
xx

mulberry station said...

Alicia,Nice to see you again this week. Thanks for joining us. It is a darling sketch. What a sweet stamp set.

Arlana 11426 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arlana 11426 said...

Alica, so nice to see you play againg this week. Your card is so sweet and adorable!!!! See you next week at SSW!!!

Jeannie said...

Great job on this one!!
Thanks for the link to the dragonfly pic - amazing isn't it?!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Victoria said...

Beautiful card, loving the colours. Hope you havehours of fun with the heat gun!

Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog re bubs (hugs)

Victoria
x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Alicia, your card is so sweet. Love your paper and eyelet punch! Hope all is well down under. We are heating us a bit for the Northwest!

Sheri Gilson said...

Alicia, wonderful card!! Great job coloring Tilda. Thanks for playing along with us at SSW!!