Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sketch Saturday


I have been busily making cards the last two nights. August is always a busy birthday month for me and it keeps being busy now for cards until the end of the year. I used the Sketch Saturday sketch for this card for my Uncle's birthday. The digi image is "Jim with beer" from Digi Stamp Boutique. Papers are SU and the "Just for You" stamp is from my new stamp set SU Oval All from the mini catalogue. I am obsessed with the SU Linen Thread at the moment because I think it looks great on male cards. It is great for when you want to use ribbon but cant!

2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Fun sketch to play with today. Love the way you have the twine wrapped. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. hugs..

Sandra said...

What an interesting interpretation of the sketch. I love how you have used the string. Thanks for joining with us on Sketch Saturday.
Sandra xx