Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kell's Sketch





Well I have finally had time to focus on Kellie's 3rd Sketch. If you would like to enter you can find it on her blog here. I made two cards for my auntie and uncle who live in Japan. Both their birthday's fall in the same week which is handy. I can post them both together. I modified the sketch slightly. I think it is pretty easy to tell which card is for who (I hope). My favourite is Trish's card becaus I like the colours and the flower. Bill's card looks a bit un-straight, but it must have been my photography because it doesn't look like that in real life. I hope he likes the Bonsai tree though. I am pretty sure they originated from Japan and I thought it would be a suitable image for a male card.
I have a busy day planned today. Lots of jobs and shopping to do. Hope you have a happy Wednesday. Thanks for stopping over and take care.

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

beautiful cards,love the colours and you have done a fab job with the sketch!!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

These are wonderful Birthday cards. The bonsi tree is perfect for a card making it's way to Japan. I am loving the Penny Black Hedgie and yellow / blue color combination. Enjoy the rest of your week. hugs...

Loz said...

Wow!! The PB hedgehog is super-cute! Great colours!
The 2nd one is certainly suitable for a male card... I love the colours on that one too!

Annette Bowes said...

Love both the cards Alicia, love the papers you have used on both cards, I am sure they are going to be very pleased with them. Take CareX:)

Victoria said...

these are both so lovely Alicia, great choice of colours too, great repetition of the yellow and blue flower in the image, papers and embellies on the first one.

Victoria
x

Jeannie said...

Both are very sweet!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Kellie said...

Not one, BUT two gorgeous cards Alicia! Love them both and both so different in the way you vision the sketch, love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us and hope to see you back again next time :) xx

stephanne said...

Wowzers, love these creations, hedgie looks fabulous against that gorgeous paper, love that flower/button combo and your second card is just as fab!! Love the papers and distressing, looks GREAT!!