Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stampin' Up Party and a Layout!


Goodmorning! Hope you are enjoying the weekend. Yesterday I had my Stampin' Up party at my house. It was a lovely afternoon with some lovely friends. I spent up big, so I can't wait to receive my goodies!!!! Here is a photo I took of some of the ladies that came along and stamped, and chatted.

Second I wanted to show you a Layout I worked on last night and finished this morning. I am a beginner scrapbooker, but I really want to get into it as I have loads of photos to scrap. This is for a page of my baby album. I used a bit of a card-board box to get the corrugated iron effect that is in the background of these photos.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love reading the comments you leave.

9 comments:

Kellie said...

WOW this is AMAZING Alicia! for someone that is only beginning can I just say WOW, I think you have the nack for scrappin, gorgeous, LOVE it! xx

Carol Dee said...

It looks like you all had a fun time with the S.U. party! It is almost like Christmas when it all comes and you get to play!

The baby album page is fun! I think your Dad is very handsome! And suddenly I realized he and I are probably close in age! LOL, maybe it was his hairstyle that gave that away :) hugs...

Cheryl said...

It's so much fun getting together with friends and crafting.....oh and spending some money!!! Love you LO,such such beautiful bright colours and love the use of cardboard!!
xx

Victoria said...

the party looks like fun Alicia, wish my table was that big then I could have one here.

The layout is great, loads of journalling, so much better when you have the story written as well as showing the pics

Victoria
x

Amanda said...

We are all so beautiful, thanks for the day it was fun. Love your page it looks terrific.
Love Amanda

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments. They really inspire me. Carol, I think my Dad is about 54 years old...is that what you were guessing? The photos are very seventies. Love the way everyone is chilling out in the backyard next to the corrugated iron shed. Very Aussie.

Rachel said...

Looks like you had a great time stamping. I love the page, it looks fantasic.
Rach:)

Carol Dee said...

ALICIA
I wasn't off by far! I will be 53 this December :) Hmmm looking again, I think I may have owned a dress very simular to your Mom's!!!
FUN memories...My sons will be 26 and 29 this November. So I am thinking you could be about Justin's age :) hugs..

Jeannie said...

Looks like you've been a very busy girl, but it's all fun, and that's good!
Your scrapbook layout is awesome-keep up the good work!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie