Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A card thats a bit different - no stamping!


Well I didn't get a card made last night (Carol, we both had high hopes for me, he he he) ... I got sidetracked on facebook and then ended up going to bed. I whipped this one up tonight. It has no stamping on it! I cut the sentiment out with the cricket. It is from the Don Juan font. The blue butterfly felt is by Kaiser. The papers are SU Whisper White and Tempting Turqouise. I had a craving to make something a bit different tonight. I have no idea who I will give this one to. You never know, one day it might come in handy.
Another busy day today, tutoring after school...so I didn't get home 'till late. Can't wait 'till things slow down a little. Thank you so much for visiting and have a peaceful evening.

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

HeHe, you are funny, too!
I never seem to set goals for myself, 'cause I get sidetracked to easy! Still I like the card today. A good one to have on hand for just the right time. AND...I LOVE the *bling* on the new blog background, have a good day, hugs...

Victoria said...

this is just absolutely gorgeous Alicia - I love it so much. So funky and great choice of colour too. I'd buy it in a shop in a second

Victoria
x

Wilma said...

not another one to get sidetracked on FB. I should really steer clear of it -LOL - maybe catch you there one day! Love the card though very classy!