Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Card for Sam


This card is for my brother-in-law Sam. It is his birthday today. I am entering this card in two challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Strings Attached (Where you have to use hemp, twine or string)
and
Crafty Creations - Metal or Metallic Finishes (Where you have to use something metal)
Because Sam is a mechanic and a farmer and he loves fixing things I thought these tool embellishments would be perfect. I found them at Spotlight yesterday when I went in for one thing and ended up coming out with a bag of goodies $110 later!

6 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

I am sure Sam is going to love this, those tool embellishments are fantastic, great find, I had a little visit to Spotlight to, only got a small bag of goodies, love the colours and great distressing, take careX:)

Leigh said...

Alicia, I love your card. Pretty sure I have these tools somewhere too. Excellent male card.

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this great card!

Saskia :)

Wilma said...

lovely card - its so difficult to do men's cards but you have cracked it!x :)

Carol Dee said...

WOW - I really like this card. The tools are terrific. This is the perfect guy card. Good job. Missed you. Glad to see a card today. Hugs...

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week - Great mens card! Cheers Claire x