Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Doodling Recipe...

This card is for my cousin Danika. I wanted it to be a bit funky and different. I had this image stamped when I was card-making with Amanda and Lucinda and was waiting (all coloured in) to be used one day. I thought this would be the perfect image for my "funky" card.
I chose bright colours to go with how the image was coloured.

I am entering this card in two challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Doodling

Lili of the Valley - A Recipe: 3 Papers, 2 Stamps and 1 Embellishment.

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday and today giving my blog a fresh new look. (Thanks for noticing Carol). Perfect for coming into Summer I think. The weather has been lovely lately and we are hoping for some more rain tonight. I love it when it rains at night-time. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

6 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

Oh Alicia, just love her, what lovely vibrant colours, just love purple with green and yellow oh you know me purple goes with almost everything LOL! Definately a Funky Card! Lucky Assistant Principal beautiful card and chocs too, take careX:)

Annette Bowes said...

P.S. love the new look, lovely colours, take careX:)

Cheryl said...

Brilliant,she certainly is funky,love the colours and the mesh!!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

What a fun image, so bright nd cheerful. And there is that fabulous mesh ribbon again! Have a peaceful Sunday, hugs...

Loz said...

Love your new-look blog! Does feel nice and 'summery'. Great funky card... I have so many coloured images just waiting to be used... so nice when one of them just 'fits'.

cats whiskers said...

Wow this is just stunning dear what a fantastic colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x