Friday, December 11, 2009

Its a Baby Girl...

A new little baby has arrived...always so exciting! I have made a very pink and very feminine card to celebrate. I used another digi image - my good, ole, faithful "Thomas in Pram". Hasn't he had a work out! Sometimes posing in pink...other times in blue (he doesn't seem to mind)! He is from Digi-Stamp Boutique.


I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday to make my card. No other challenges seemed to fit as this card is very un-christmassy and most challenges have a Christmas theme at the moment. I used SU card stock Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White and some DP from the Tea Party collection. The white daisy strip is by Kaiser and ribbon from my stash.

I put my Christmas Tree up yesterday and it looks really nice (even if I do say so myself)! I have even wrapped a couple of pressies. I think I need another month though, to prepare for Christmas..lots to do!!

I wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments I have been receiving lately and for coming and visiting my blog.

Have a fun day!

8 comments:

mulberry station said...

What a sweet baby card. I love the lacy background trim. It makes it so soft and precious! Very Sweet card. Thanks for joining us @ SSW.

Lucinda said...

This is a wonderful card. You are so so clever.
lol Lucinda

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE IT. I adore baby cards. And since I only had boys myself I really like the pink ones, oh so sweet.

Jeannie said...

Hey Alicia!! Your card is absolutely adorable!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSW!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

sweetbloominscraps said...

Alicia, What a cute baby card. It's nice to see something different along with the holiday cards. Thanks for playing again!

Teri said...

What a lovely card! Fantastic!
Thanks for sharing it at Sweet Sketch Wednesday this week.
Hugs,
Teri x

Diane Louise J said...

Such a cute baby card, especially love the daisy border you have used. I love making baby cards, such a lovely occasion.
Love Diane x

Sheri Gilson said...

This is so sweet!! I love the image and the pink & white color combo!! Thanks for playing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!

Sheri