Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jacq's Wedding


We had a lovely weekend at the Stamford Plaze in Brisbane while we celebrated Jacqueline and Bruce's Wedding. I thought I might share a couple of pics with you. The band was fantastic so we danced all night. Below is a picture of Ben and I with our friends Adam and Jo. (Ben is wearing the blue tie.)


We also saw country music star Keith Urban in the hotel and his band. They had a concert in Brisbane that night and were staying at the Stamford Plaza...we were hoping to see Nicole as well, but didn't.


Christmas is well and truely upon us now and we are very busy visiting family...I would like to wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope you eat up well (I am sure we all will!) and enjoy time with family and friends.


2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

WOW, It sounds (and looks) like you had a wonderful time at the wedding. You and Ben are a very good looking couple... Love the black dress!
Well Christmas is upon us. A good time to send love and good wishes to friends near and far. And I think of you as a friend! Merry, merry Christmas and may 2010 hold more joy than you could ever have hoped for, HUGS...

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you too Carol, you are my most faithful follower ever! I love reading your comments and thik of you as a friend...somewhere over on the other side of the world...you never know one day our paths might cross!
Take care xx