Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sale at "The Cupboard"


Our local craft shop is closing down and hence are having a 50% off everything sale. As you can imagine Lucinda, Amanda (my crafting buddies) and I went a little crazy when we heard this news and spent a small fortune! They were also selling shop fixtures and so I am now the proud owner of four stackable paper shelves. I was quite amazed to see how easily I filled these shelves up with lots of paper I had forgotton I had! I thought I would take a little pic and show you the newest addition to my card-making room.

4 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

What a fantastic addition to your scrap room, I am sure as you were putting the forgotten papers in their new space, there was a huge smile on your face with new ideas flashing through your brain on what you could do with them, take careX:)

Carol Dee said...

Love those racks. Makes it so easy to see what you have! I forget what is in my stash and just keep buying, oh well, that is the fun of this addiction! Hugs..

Loz said...

I would love to be able to see my papers like that! Congrats on the buy...careful your friends don't start 'shopping' at your house!!

pf said...

I'm jealous, that would look great in mt craft area.

Paula