Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Second Layout


I made the second Layout for my sister last night. After this I only have two to go.

I used this lovely piece of DP by Heidi Swapp called "Carefree - Strawberry Lemonade Dots". I used some flowers and dot stickers from my SU "Rock-a-bye girl" Scrappin' set, some Barely Banana ribbon and some lace from my stash. I cut the letters and flower in the heading out on the Cricut using Regal Rose cardstock. The DP was so lovely, it meant I really didn't need to add much to the page.

I am entering this Layout in the following two challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations - A Christmas Gift

More Christmas shopping for me today I think...and a bit of crafting. I would like this week to last forever...I am having such a lovely time being on holidays, making things, reading my book and having naps throughout the day....I hope your week is enjoyable too. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

6 comments:

Fran said...

oh, I just love this, it is so sweet, so girly. That photo is gorgeous, it even matches the lovely paper. Maybe I should send you all my photos, I am not motivated to make layouts lately :)

Cheryl said...

Oh Alicia this is adorable,very pretty and the colour combo works beautifully with your lovely photo!!!
xx

Amanda said...

beautiful Alicia, both little Molly and the paper, love it

Tracy said...

Awwww that is so gorgeous beautiful picture and great layout!!!!
Thanks for taking part this week over at creative inspirations and good luck.
hugs
Tracy
xxx

Carol Dee said...

Oooo, I love Molly's page. She is beautiful. So is the pretty pink page, hugs..

Jenni said...

Another lovely layout :o)
Jenni x