Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank You


Tonight I have made a Thank you card. It is for one of the Mum's from my class. She has organised a farewell dinner for me tomorrow night. I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday, but instead of circles I used my new Love Heart Nestabilities. I embossed the SU Thank you Sentiment with silver and added some Kindy-Glitz around the edges of the hearts (still a little wet in the photo). I used a bit more of the Indian Summer DP by Basic Grey and Su cardstock, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White. The silver is from my stash. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the Regal Rose strip at the base of the card with some silver and white ribbon, leaves and flowers.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Creative Card Crew - Silver or Gold
Stamp Something - Glitzy Somethings

12 comments:

Paula said...

Wow this is stunning Alicia i adore the hearts and the fab colours and details. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Paula xxxx

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Dear Alicia,

This card is so sweet..

Greetings,
Marijke

Eve said...

love the heart shapes!

masha minaeva said...

Beautiful card!

Carol Dee said...

I Love the layout and colors, A very pretty thank you card. She will like it. (I would) *wink* Hugs...

Victoria said...

this is gorgeous hunny, I love it. Great to see you at Creative Card Crew too, enjoy your dinner tomorrow

Victoria
x

Jeannie said...

I'm sure she will love it!
When are you moving?

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

LINDA said...

This is so pretty.. Love the papers.. very lovely!!!
Hugs, Linda

Kerrie said...

gorgeous card, love the hearts, I must use mine, they are collecting dust (LOL)... enjoy your farewell dinner.

Cheryl said...

So elegant Alicia and the colours are beautiful!!!
xx

Diane Louise J said...

What a stunning 'Thank You' card.

Sam said...

Gorgeous card Alicia, very classy. You lucky lady, just noticed where you live, a wonderful place, we visited my cousin who lived in Robina 5 years ago and loved it. We had hoped to emigrate but it was not to be :-( We'll have to settle for another holiday, soon hopefully...
Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew.
Sam x