Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Post-Christmas Catch-up



This was the LO I re-did as part of my Christmas present for my sister. She really loved them too. She thought it was the best gift she had ever received...awwww...Mums sure do love photos of their little kiddies dont they! I haven't had a chance to post this due to Christmas celebrations. We went to Tamworth for Christmas and spent lots of time with our families. We arrived home yesterday and my brother is staying with us for awhile and his girlfriend will be joining us on New Year's Eve.

Soon we will begin all the packing for our move...but I must say I am reluctant to begin...it is just too nice being on holidays and doing whatever you like!

I hope everybody reading had a wonderful Christmas...it sure can get hectic...but it is so nice to spend time with loved ones. Hopefully I will have something new to post in the next couple of days. Until then, take care.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love that photo and the albums are the best present...........especially when they have everything!!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

Redo? the 1st page was very nice as is this one. I bet she did love it. Your pages are wonderful.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and get all charged up fior the move (Boy do I hate moving, that may explain why I have been in this house 29 years!)Hugs...

Jeannie said...

Glad to hear your sis liked all of the layouts you did! This one is great too!

Moving is never fun - best of luck!

All the best to you in the New Year!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie