Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolutions


I have been formulating my New Year's Resolutions over the last week or so and I wanted to record them in my Calendar/Diary. Then I saw the Post on Kellie's Blog about her New Years Resolutions and I thought why not post this as a creation on my blog. I used papers, stickers and borders from SU "Love Sparkles" Simply Scrappin' Kit. I wish I could say that was my writing, but I can't seem to like my handwriting, so I typed the words out and then printed them onto DP.
Good luck to all of us who have made resolutions...lets hope we can keep them...maybe we should make resolutions every couple of months...this might might make it easier to achieve...
Head on over to Kellie's blog to express your New Year's Resolutions.

1 comment:

Carol Dee said...

Great page. Good luck keeping your resolutions. I am sure the journal will help. Must start one of my own! Hugs...