Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Rockin' Roxie

Just a short post tonight as I am hoping to have an early night...in order to have lots of energy for meeting my new students tomorrow.

I made this card today for another ex-student whose birthday is on the weekend. This little girl is a true performer (she loves drama, dancing, singing etc) so I used this digi-image of "Rockin' Roxie". I thought I would enter this card in the "Make it Personal" challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge.
The colours I used are Rose Red and Regal Rose. I followed the sketch from Stamp with Fun and I must say I found it very comfortable to use. The DPs are a bit of a mixture as I used scraps from my stash. I put glitter on her guitar to add some extra sparkle.
Thanks for visiting my blog today....

14 comments:

Beccy said...

Wow how bright and gorgeous is that. Love the image.

Beccy x

Nikki said...

Hi Alicia. What a really cool card. I love the colours and it is a great layout. Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC.
Nikki xx

Leigh said...

Cool image Alicia. Fabulous card.

chris said...

Hi Alicia,this is so sweet and gorgeous I love it.
Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog love chris xx

Cheryl said...

So very beautiful,love the LO and the image is perfect for the recipient!!!
xx

gina g said...

Fabulous card i love the image she's great. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Carol Dee said...

Another fun card for a former student, They will miss you !!! Your new students are in for a treat, enjoy your 1st day. Hugs...

Alleena Burger said...

Beautiful card again!! I love the image and the colouring. I haven't heard of your cousin and neither had my husband who is also an agonomist, but you never know we may still cross paths!

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Alicia, love this image and the papers, I'm sure your student will love it too. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week.

Hugs Suzi x

coolboy said...

cute blog , how did u write ur name below post

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

A really beautiful card Alicia. Fabulous colouring on the image and the colours and papers are so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The image and papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Nilla said...

Fabulous card for a girls who rocks!! Love it! Thanks for playing with us this week at SWF! Hugs Nilla

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful card !!!!love the image!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team