Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Forever Friends Birthday Card


Yesterday I received some stamped images in the mail and some of these were Forever Friends Bears. I have been dying to get my hands on some of these images because I think they are just adorable. This is my first Forever Friends card...but definately not my last.

I have to appologise for the very ordinary photo above. I was in a rush this morning - trying to take a photo before I posted the card. I really didn't realise the photo was so bad!

I am entering this card in the Forever Friends Challenge and I followed their sketch. I coloured the image with Chocolate Chip ink and my aqua painter. It was much easier to colour than the detailed Magnolia images. I have ordered some Creamy Caramel ink and Close to Cocoa ink so when they arrive I will be able to have fun blending the browns and giving the bear's fur more depth.
I am also entering this card in the follwing challenges:
Frosted Designs - Think Spring
Allsorts Challenge - Spring is in the Air
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Spring is in the Air
I hope you had a fun-filled Tuesday. Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

10 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's so pretty! The image is adorable and I just love those beautiful flower embellies and the gorgeous lace!
Hugs
nicola

Wilma said...

Its gorgeous Alicia - everyone loves forever friends and i think you have coloured him in beautifully and the lace is very pretty - love the card! ;) xx

Carol Dee said...

That is one sweet bear. Pretty card. Photo looks okay to me. Hugs...

Lisa said...

Hi Alicia, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet FF image and pretty colours.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Faye said...

This is a lovely card, I think I need some of these bears now! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin. x

chris said...

Ohh arrh Alicia this is so pretty with your lace and everything.
Beary Special!!
hugs chris xx

Leigh said...

Love this card. Gorgeous embellishments and I'm sure I've some of those pretty white satin flowers somewhere.

Queen La Rubba said...

Very cute card! Love the image and the colors! Great DP and Hat Pin! Thank you for joining us for this weeks "Sweet Stampin" challenge! I look forward to seeing more of your incredibly gorgeous crafty works in the future!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and entering my candy give away!!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Alicia.
luv
Debby

joanne wardle said...

stunning card, I love it, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge