Sunday, April 18, 2010

A card that was supposed to be simple...


My sister asked me to make a card for her to give to a friend...she said "Can you make it look simple...I dont want it to look like I have taken hours to make it." (She loves to imagine she has made the card) I had this image in my mind of a clean, plain card that I would make.  But simple it did not turn out to be...not that it took me a long time to make it, but just that it ended up all pretty and girly...and not "simple".

I used SU stamps (butterfly and sentiment), ribbons from my stash and prima flowers to make this card.  I used Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink ink and Pretty in Pink and So Saffron cards stock.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges - Flowers and Wings
Stampavie - Butterflies
Cute Card Thursday - Touchy Feely
Stamp Something - Something Layered
The Craft Garden - Pastel Colours
One Stop Craft Challenge - Things with Wings
Our Creative Corner - Beautiful Butterflies

Thanks for visiting my blog,

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous,such pretty colours and details!!!
xx

Carol Dee said...

BEAUTIFUL, she will really impress her friend with this one. LOL. Hugs...

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful..Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
Hugs, Linda

Annette Bowes said...

Beautiful Alicia, such a pretty layout and ribbons, love the fluttering butterflies. Take careX:)

Sandie said...

Beautiful!! So pretty :)

Thanks for joining us on Stamp Something, good luck!

Leigh said...

Beautiful card Alicia.