Thursday, April 1, 2010

Mini Easel Card - Female


Another Easel Card to share with you today. This is for my cousin's little 2-year-old Mykayla. After seeing the gorgeous CC Design stamps on Kellie's blog, I decided I really had to own some. They finally arrived this week and I couldn't wait to make a card with them. The colours I mainly used were SU Barely Banana, Regal Rose and Rose Red.

I am entering this card in the sketch challenge over at Anyone for Anya. You can now use CC Design stamps for their challenges. I am also entering the new Sir Stampalot Challenge - fantasy. My little pixie sitting on her mushroom has a fantasy feel I think.

I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend planned...

13 comments:

Loz said...

Oh... I am drooling now!! Love this... the buttons are gorgeous and so is that ribbon!
I had to drive to Melbourne today so I missed the post office... so still not sure if mine have arrived!! And even worse, we're leaving for Adelaide in the early hours of Tuesday, so no mail for me til the week after!! How am I going to cope!! Have a great Easter xx

pinky said...

Its a lovely easel card, such pretty colours and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot!

PinksyDoodles said...

Hi Alicia,
Your easel card is so pretty. I love all the detail especially the row of gorgeous buttons. Thank you for joining us in the first Sir Stampalot Challenge.
Clare x

Carol Dee said...

Sweet card. Pretty colors and love the button and lace embelishments. Have a wonderful Easter weeknd. Hugs...

mckinkle said...

Really super mini easel cards Alicia! I love the buttons that keep this one open, they are so sweet!

Happy Easter!

Keryn x

Victoria said...

gorgeous card - I unwrapped these stamps yesterday too! Love your colours and gorgeous detail with the buttons
Hugs
Victoria
x

Sally H said...

Great card, Alicia! Thanks for sharing with us at SSC, and good luck!

chris said...

Hi Alicia
so so perfect, Loving the easel card its got a real summery feeling about it.
thanks for joining in the sir stampalot challenge.
hugs chris xx

Leigh said...

Love the colours and the flowers. Another gorgeous card.

Juls said...

too cute!! Love her sat on the little toadstool and the touches of sparkle!! gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

coldwaters2 said...

What an adorable image she is just so cute I adore the colours you have chosen to use thank you so much for joining our very first challenge at Sir Stampalot
Hugs
Lorraine x

Francesca said...

Fantastic card , such a wonderful image and coloured beautifully
thanks for joining us at the sir stampalot challenge
hugs
Francesca

Tracy said...

Fab entry, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot's first challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x