Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wedding Card for Japan

I saw the challenge over at Bee Crafty to make a wedding card. I need a wedding card because in May we are heading to Japan to go to Ben's cousin - Matthew's wedding. We went over three years ago for Ben's other cousin - Julia's wedding and are preparing to go again. I actually have the Bee Crafty Wedding image, so how could I not praticipate! I have used this image a lot lately. I happily made a mini card again - my excuse this time that people in Japan like teeny things anyway (any excuse to make a mini card these days)!

I used my heart nestibilities to cut out the heart in the background, some Regal Rose and Rose Red card stock, some pink gingham ribbon and flowers. I would also like to enter the challenge over at The Pink Elephant - 1 image, 2 dies and 3 embellishments. My image is the Bride and groom, the dies are the love hearts and the embellishments is 2 flowers and one ribbon.

8 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

So sweet Alicia! Good luck with the challenges!

Kerrie said...

Alicia, your card is terrific...... Japan.... shopping.... nice paper there...

Victoria said...

Alicia I absolutely love this! Wow, what a gorgeous card. Love your simple treatment of the image and the layout is fab.

Sorry I've not visited in a while, hope you're OK. I'm going to stay a while and browse through your creations and gossip!!

Hugs
Victoria
x

mckinkle said...

Stunning card Alicia! Love the super colours!

Keryn x

Annie said...

ah how sweet and totally gorgeous is this card?
ann xxx
The Pink Elephant

Carol Dee said...

Sweet little wedding card! Ooooo another fun destination wedding. Hugs...

Cheryl said...

OMG this is so sweet,I love everything about it!!! Just perfect for a wedding card!!
xx

Bee said...

Really beautiful card, super design and elements and a great use of this Bee Crafty image! Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challege :)