Wednesday, July 28, 2010


Goodevening Blogging Buddies.  Thanks for dropping past my blog today.  I have a cute little card to share tonight.  I made it using CC designs stamps and I coloured them with Copics.  I went with a summery theme so I could enter the Crafty Calendar Challenge and Crafty Creations Challenge on Summer.

The Create 4 Fun Challenge is to use flowers on your project...which I have some are stamped and one is pasted on.  Fussy and Fancy wanted to see Stitches, Scallops and Sparkles.  I used machine stitching around the DP.  The scallops are in my lace and the sparkles is the Kindy-glitz around the edge of the card, on the flowers and butterfly.
I survived my two days of teaching...I think I earnt just about every dollar of it too!  Hopefully that will be all for this week...tomorrow my Nan has another eye appointment so I will take her to that and then I hope to craft for the rest of the day.  I hope your week is going along smoothly.

Take care,

Alicia xx

13 comments:

Kellie said...

OH this is gorgeous! Your colouring is amazing as always and the papers and stitching look fabulous! Love it all!
Hugs Kel xx

Lavender and old lace said...

Hi have seen your pretty face on a few blogs and deceided to check out your blog reading this through it sounds as if im odd im not really,but I am glad I did your card is beautiful and the colouring is awesome will pop by again xxxDorothy

Sassy Scrapper said...

Your card is simply adorable. I just love the 3-D effect with your images. Pretty fancy stitching too! Awesome job. Good luck on your challenges.
Hugs Bonnie

Kerrie said...

Wow this is such a fun card, and so much detail, just beautiful!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this beautiful, sunny card!!

Greetings,
Saskia (guest designer)

Carol Dee said...

Awww, such a sweet card. She looks like you :) Hugs...

mckinkle said...

Lovely lovely card Alicia, I love the summery feel and all of the layers, they are super!

So much work has gone into it and whoever receives it will love it Im sure!

Keryn x

craftyb said...

awww...this is just pure summer delight! Love the lil scene you created and those 2 cute characters! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

Loz said...

Hey, I love your coloruing, those summery colours are gorgeous (and teasing!!) ♥

Leigh said...

Love this card Alicia. Great colours.

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful and I love your brilliant colouring!!!
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous and so cute.
luv
Debby

stampingandstitching said...

Oh this is super cute Alicia! Wonderful design and colouring! I love your stitching and embellishing too!