Saturday, July 17, 2010

Recipe for Happiness...

 Good evening Blogging Buddies, my husband Ben and our friend Josh are at a concert tonight and I am picking them up at the end of it so I will be up late tonight blogging and creating.  I wanted to post this set of cards I made this week.  I used a freebie digital image from Meljen's Designs, some Bashful Blue and Kraft card stock, SU DP, ribbon, buttons and a lace doily.
 I have a few challenges I would love to enter tonight...

Alphabet Challenge Blog - L is for Lace (I used a lace heart-shaped doily)
Raise The bar - Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue
Something old is the SU DP
Something new is the digi image
Something borrowed is the blue ribbon (it came from a friend)
Something blue is the card stock and buttons
Stamp Something - Something Digital (the image I used)
Miami Doodles - Anything Goes
Dare You to Digi Stamp - Stitching (Faux stitching in the image)
KL Stampin' and Scrappin - Ribbon (Blue Ribbon)
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  I am hoping to go to the local markets tomorrow and have a bit of a look around...

Much love,

22 comments:

אורית said...

Great cards . Love the image ,I saw it at Meljen's blog and thought to do something with it.
Great.

Ceal said...

beautiful cards! thanks for joining us this week at KLSNS

Connie Fossenier said...

Such nice soft paper...and love the sketch layout...
The Heart Doilie really makes this card stand out.
connie paxman

Chris said...

A beautiful set Alicia! I love your design and the pretty colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS. Chris :D

Carol Dee said...

These are sweet.

Lesley said...

Lovely set of cards and the heart doilies are great! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

Kerrie said...

Beautiful set of cards, I love that stamping up DP, I used it many of times as its just so pretty.

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards. Love the soft colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

chris said...

Such beauties Alicia

Lisa said...

These are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous cards Alicia, pretty layout and dsp, take careX:)

MauMau88 said...

A wonderful card.

Inken
(Alphaber Challenge)

JACKIE M said...

They are a beautiful set of cards.
Thanks for joining us in the mami Doodles challenge.

Jackie :)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet digi and wonderful set of cards! Thanks for joining us over at Stamp Something for our digi challenge! Hugs JO xxxx

Mami Doodles said...

Lovely card and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for taking part in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Candace said...

This is such a sweet set! I love that digi stamp because it almost looks like you handwrote it, which gives it an extra special handmade feel! Thanks for playing with us at KL Stampin n Scrappin! :)

Carolina said...

Very pretty cards and a lovely recipe. Thanks for joining the alphabet challenge

Country Mouse said...

Lovely cards!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Raise the Bar!!!

Monica said...

Love the sentiment, these cards of yours are gorgeous!
Thanks for your nice words to me, you made me smile BIG!
Hugs,
Monicax.

Darlene said...

What a sweet set!! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise the Bar this week! We do hope you'll come back again for the next challenge!

Deirdre said...

Alicia, love these. BEautiful.

Thanks so much for joining us on Mami Doodles.

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Aw, I always love little card sets like this. So lovely! Thank you so much for sharing. :-)