Monday, July 26, 2010

Winners of my Six Cards in 1 hour Challenge

Hi Blogging Buddies,
I am very excited to announce the winners for my Card Challenge.  I used a site called Random List Generator to decide on the winners.  I have one First prize which includes the Magnolia stamp, lace, ribbon, flowers and DPs and three runner up prizes of just the flowers, lace, ribbon and DPs.  The winners are:
1st Prize. 1 - Annette
1st Runner-Up. 7 - Kerrie
2nd Runner-Up. 3 - Cheryl
3rd Runner-Up. 5 - Sammie

Because there are only three of you, Loz, Carol, and Merry who didn't get drawn out...I would like to send you a little prize as well so I will rustle up something today.  Can you tell I'm a softie! I can be a bit like that in the classroom too...if the little cherubs are behaving themselves LOL!

The only addresses I need are Merry, Sammie and Cheryl...everybody else's I have already.  So if you ladies could please email me your addresses I will post all the parcels this week. 

Congratulations to everybody on their gorgeous cards.  I may do another challenge in the near future because some of my other blogging buddies wanted to enter but did not have the time this week...hope you are all having a lovely day : )

6 comments:

Loz said...

Congrats to the winners... oh, that means all of us! lol! Thanks so much Alicia for the fun challenge ♥

Annette Bowes said...

Woo Hoo Alicia, what a lovely surprise, came to check out your gorgeous vintage Tilda and found this lovely surprise, thank you so much for such a fun challenge, everybodies entries were fantastic, such a variety too, good luck with school, sounds like you may need a big bag lol! Take CareX:)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations everyone,all of the cards were beautiful!!! Thankyou Alicia,sounds like you are a softie...lol....!!
xx

Sammi said...

oooh thanks - you are a sweetie and congrats to all on a great job! I'm inspired to create 6 cards at a time more now too! THANKS!
xxx

Carol Dee said...

Oh My you are so generous! You must be a fun teacher, too. I think I would enjoy the kindergarten class best. Once upon a time: I thought I want to be a kindergarten teacher :) Hugs...

Kerrie said...

Thankyou..... you are such a great blogging friend, one day I hope I get to meet you!