Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My First Lil'Lolita Card



Good evening Blogging Buddies,
Tonight I have my first ever Lil Lolita card to share with you. These girls are so tiny and delicate to colour! I chose colours to go with my Prima "Paisley Road" designer papers which you can buy here at The Craft Garden. The flowers match the papers and come in the set. But not the roses (they are from my stash).


I followed the sketch over at Tickled Pink Stamp's Monthly Challenge. Then I sprayed my whole card with Gold Glimmer Mist. Some of the paper curled up a bit at the edges, but I quite like that look for a bit of a change...adds texture to the card I think.

I would also like to enter "Something new or not done before" challenge at Charisma Cardz Challenges and that is using this type of stamp for me.

I work my last day for the week tomorrow...and then I have some time off. I am looking forward to catching up on some things at home. I also want to do a bit of online shopping! I have been compiling a little wish list and its Pay Day tomorrow so am looking forward to a little splurge.

I hope your week is going well...not long till the weekend now!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I love reading your comments...they make me smile.

8 comments:

Carol Dee said...

WOW, look at all those layers and flowers. Such a tiny little waif! Pretty color combo. hugs...

Chelsea said...

Oh is she lovely! Gorgeous coloring Alicia, I can see all the beautiful shimmer in the photos. I can't imagine how gorgeous this is in real life. wow! Your work is beautiful.
Love,
Chelsea

Kellie said...

WOOOOOOW Alicia this is stunning, I was going to say blining amazing, hehe! I love all the sparkle and the way you have coloured Willow is amazing, the colours are stunning and I think I may have to check the store you linked to get me some! LOVE it all!
Hugs xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Alicia she is adorable! I love the colors and the Glimmer Mist is such an awesome effect!!!!
Beautiful sweeite!
Hugs Bonnie

Leigh said...

Pretty card Alicia. Lots of glitter and shine.

Unknown said...

How adorable! Love the image and you did the perfect colors and design for her!! Very nice! Hugzzzzzz

Unknown said...

OMG this is amazing, love those bright colours and Lil Lotita is TDF he he xxx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Gorgeous Alicia, this dp is stunning with willow.
Thanks so much for joining us for our Monthly Sketch challenge.
Kristy x