Monday, September 20, 2010

Smash Book Recipes ~ Banana Cake


 Hi Blogging Buddies,
Another Smash Book Recipe card tonight.  This one is yummy Banana Cake.  My Auntie's recipe that we have been using since I was a little girl.


 This time I have used papers and flowers and a note card from the Prima Jack and Jill collection.  How sweet they are! You can order them here from The Craft Garden.


Do you like the flowers? They come with the papers when you buy them (here)...saves looking for matching flowers.  I think they look cute with the buttons on top.

I have been at one school today and go to another one tomorrow...you should see how versatile I am becoming!  It is pretty exhausting though...thank goodness it pays well...otherwise I would not be as keen.

Hope your Monday has been fun.

5 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Yummy bannanna cake. (What size pan do you use?) Love those flowers and papers. So, you must be what they call a sbstitute teacher here in the states. Where you teach the class when the regular teacher is on sick leave, etc...
Have a good week, hugs...

Cheryl said...

WOW Alicia all your recipe cards looks beautiful and what a fabulous idea!!! We like to make Anzac biscuits and each time I make them,I always think of the soldiers!!
xx

chris said...

I am going to put on a few extra pounds if I keep popping over here, I will have ago at this too, they look like nice quick to make recipe's my kind of thing.
love how you have decorated it. hugs chris xx

Leigh said...

Pretty recipe card Alicia. You're doing well with your recipe cards.

Loz said...

Hey... my fav! When I get up there for a visit this is the one you can make for me! LOL! My fav!!
Love the little recipe card, cute ♥