Monday, October 4, 2010

A Card made from The Craft Garden products...

Hi Blogging Buddies,
I made this card today using some lovely products from The Craft Garden.
The papers are from the Prima Jack and Jill collection which I think are my favourite papers from the whole new Prima range. I have used four papers plus a little notecard from the Jack and Jill collection too. You can see them here.

The gorgeous blue and caramel vintage flowers are from the Prima Sweet Taffy Blue collection. You can get them in pink and brown as well. The brown collection is perfect for Autumn cards. I inked the edges and layered them up with a button for the centre.


I coloured a cute little CC Designs girl who is "hanging out" with Copic markers.



I would like to enter a few challenges with this card:

Lots to Do - Vintage
365 Cards - Day 218 Make the Most of It
(use at least 3 different patterned papers from the same line)
The Pink Elephant - Childhood
C.R.A.F.T - Fancy Floral
ABC Challenge - E is for Easel


It was my brother's b'day today and we had a lunch at Mum and Dad's. It was very relaxing. I have one more week of holidays left. I dont have too much planned - just the way I like it! I want to craft and garden and just enjoy the week. Thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to hearing your comments.

16 comments:

Kerrie said...

OMG Alicia, this is so pretty, very rustic looking! ... enjoy the rest of your week off, hope you get nicer weather to play in the garden, and well as the craft room!

Carol Dee said...

Love those flowers.
My father and husband share a birthday on the 3rd. So we spent most of Sunday with family. :) Have a wonderful week. hugs....

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Beautiful easel card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

an absolutely gorgeous card, thank you for joining in with us this week ar C.R.A.F.T Challenge good luck
Kevin xx

Zoechaos said...

Such an adorable card so many fabulous details thank you for sharing with us at Lots to do this week. xx Zoe

Loz said...

love the colours Alicia and those yummy rustic flowers!! Have a great week ♥

Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous Easel card Alicia, such beautiful flowers, papers, ribbons etc. Take careX:)

p.s. Happy Birthday to your brother

p.p.s. Looks like I am redundant now lol you sure don't look like you need a tutorial on easels this is perfect.

kelly said...

Alicia,
This is so lovely. The colours are great.

Kelly

Ann said...

You are so talented. The cards you have made are absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had a quarter of the talent you have. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. It has truly given me heaps of inspiration to get back into doing some scrap booking 12 x 12 pages as well as making some more cards. Thank you so much :)

chris said...

Hi Alicia, talk about stunningly gorgeous, its an amazing creation. hugs chris xx

Sassy Scrapper said...

What a super cute card! So many details all those flowers are truly amazing!
Hugs Bonnie

crafty creations said...

Alicia this is absolutley beautiful - gorgeous images so perfectly coloured

Thanks for sharing with the Lotstodo Challenge xx Hilda

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Alicia, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Jaqi said...

What a truly beautiful card , the colours are stunning , and the images so canny. I keep going back for another look its so lovely.

Pam said...

Gorgeous card and I love that adorable little image!

~*Joni said...

Oh Alicia, how cute is this? What a great way to celebrate Childhood, the colors are amazing and the images are perfect together! Thank you so much for joining in on our challenge at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT