Friday, October 8, 2010

Lucky to have two wins!!!

Hi blogging buddies,
I have had a "lucky week" as Aussie Loz calls it : ) and have won two prizes - yay!
My first win was over at Cards for Men where I have won these gorgeous little train stamps.  How cute are they! I will be right to enter all those transport themes out there now!

My second win was at Charisma Cardz Challenges for my candles and I won 10 free digi images at Digi Stamp Boutique!

Thank you random.org for picking my number...thank you Cards for men and Charisma Cardz for the great prizes and thank you Aussie Loz for keeping me on the ball in collecting them he he he.


6 comments:

Kerrie said...

CONGRATULATIONS..... your cards are always beautiful, and you deserve it... just love those trains, my little boys love trains....

Carol Dee said...

CONGRATULATIONS on TWO wins.... Hugs.

karenw said...

yay alicia, congrats - always fun to win stuff (and nice stuff at that!!). xx

Merry said...

Congratulations Alicia....can't wait to see your creations with your winnings.

Leigh said...

Congratulations Alicia. Very well earnt.

Loz said...

SEND SOME LUCK MY WAY PLEASE!!
DID YOU KNOW - that you also won at TPS?? Yeah.. that's right... I saw your name over there a few days ago too! Those Tickled Pink Birhday digis.. congrats for that too!!
Please share some luck with me!! You've used your quota this month surely!! lol!! Enjoy ♥