Friday, October 1, 2010

Six Matching Christmas Cards and M4M Design Team Call

I have had these cards half finished on my desk for a few days.  I was waiting on the little poinsettia christmas flowers to arrive from The Craft Garden.  I have not made many Christmas cards in my time...so I dont have many Christmassy embellishments.  This is a digi image that I coloured with Copics.  I kept the design fairly simple using some lovely wide ribbon to do most of the decorating for me.  I made two designs...only because I didnt have enough matching green card or matching flowers of the same size.

 I thought I would enter a few challenges:

Creative Inspirations - Christmas in September
Totally Gorjuss - Christmas
Sew Many Challenges - Santa's on the Way

Also Mad for Markers are having a Design Team Call...I have been looking at my latest cards and thinking will I enter with this one...noooo...will I enter with that one....noooo I dont like this about it, or I dont like that about it....anyway it ends in one day so I thought I would go with these cards.  Its a pretty simple image to colour I know...but I use Copics for all of my cards so if the Mad for Marker's team would like to see more detailed colouring I ask them please to have a look through my blog : )  If you colour with Copics and would like to enter hop on over here to take part.

Today I am having a catch-up day...catching up on everything that always seems to be getting ahead of me! I hope you have a lovely day planned...thanks for visiting.



10 comments:

Carol said...

wow what stunning christmas cards.Good luck with the DT thing,im sure any DT would love to have your work on there site.

Squirrel x said...

Awh, what super cards hunny! Thanks for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

Sammi said...

Hi Alicia! These are gorgeous! GREAT Christmas cards!! :D Love your colouring on the candy canes!
Thanks for applying for our Design Team!! I don't need to look back though as I follow your blog in my reader and always love seeing what you make!!
Sammi
xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.xx

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Your Christmas cards look fantastic! Those candy canes look 3D.
Good luck with the DT call.

Michelle :-)

Carol Dee said...

You have been a busy girl. I love the coloring you do with the copics. Good Luck. Happy Weekend, hugs...

Sassy Scrapper said...

Hi Alicia! Beautiful Christmas cards. I love the big candy canes and the colors just pop!
Hugs Bonnie

Mona Evy said...

Gorgeous cards! Good luck with the DT call. Thanks for joining this week at Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge!

Annette Bowes said...

These are gorgeous Alicia, so looove your sets of sixes lol! Take CareX:)

Kerrie said...

What great christmas cards, and the poinsettia flowers really set the cards off! .... worth the wait.