Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wedding Cards

 Hi Blogging Buddies,
I really liked this paper I used on the invites a few days ago so I thought I would make some wedding cards.  The image came from the Digi Stamp Boutique.  When I make sets of cards I look for images that dont have too much colouring so they dont take all day to make.  For this image I just coloured the hearts using Copics (cool greys) and then covered it over with Kindy Glitz.  I am a bit obsessed with black and white at the moment.
I would like to enter:
Digistamp Boutique - October Competition
Stamp Something - October Digi Day Challenge
Totally Gorjuss - Sparkle

I have finished on the kinder class (aka adorable little angels) and go to Grade Five tomorrow...say a prayer for me if you get time...I might be needing it!

14 comments:

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous wedding cards, its black and white at Annabella Challenge, also at Anything Goes Challenge Blog, as they will win for sure!

Carol Dee said...

I love Kidergarteners. But 5th graders, ouch! I will certainly pray for you. :)
White on white and black and white cards are some of my most favorite cards. Especially for weddings. You can't get more elegant.
Have a good day, hugs....

chris said...

They look fabulous Alicia.

mckinkle said...

Stunning cards Alicia, its no surprise you enjoyed using the beautiful paper as it is so striking. Just gorgeous!

Keryn x

Chelsea said...

Hi Alicia, you are so good at making these elegant cards. Simply stunning!
Love,
Chelsea

Deirdre said...

Fab, absolutely adore them.

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow Alicia - very stunning creations indeed - love them...Thanks for joining in the DSB comp ...Sally-Ann..xx

Annette Bowes said...

Just catching up Alicia, striking wedding cards, loved the male b'day cards too. Beautiful wedding invitations, such lovely dsp. How gorgeous you look in you beautiful dress! Good luck with those grade 5s lol! Take CareX:)

Cheryl said...

Oh WOW so beautiful and so elegant....you can't go wrong with black and white!!! I need to find some images with little to colour.....I might be able to get more cards made!!
xx

Leigh said...

Beautiful papers Alicia. Fabulous to have so many cards on hand.

Loz said...

these are gorgeous Alicia, I love that darker DP, so elegant and perfect for wedding stuff! ♥

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Alicia, what stylish cards. Your colour scheme is fab and I love the papers. Thanks for taking part in the DSB monthly competition. Hugs, Denise x

Pattie said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our Digi Day challenge!

Manoj Sharma said...

Really gorgeous wedding cards. Nice combination of black and white color.

Thanks
Photo wedding Invitations