Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Baby Boy Card


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Wednesday night here...middle of the week!
I have a little baby boy card tonight to share that I made for my sister to give to our cousin who has had a baby. I used this image by Pollycraft that I used awhile ago when I made some baby girl cards. I used Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue and Whisper White card stock. I added a variety of blue and white ribbons some white gel pen stitching and a felt flower from The Craft Garden with a little blue button on the top.

I coloured with the following Copic Markers:
Blues: B24, B23, B12
Yellows: Y11, Y08
Greys: C-1, C-3
Outline: BG10

I added Kindy Glitz to the pictures as well.


I would like to enter these challenges:

Creative Craft Challenges - Starlight Starbright
Top Tip Tuesday - Image/Sentiment and coloured with Copics

Two more days of work and then two days off - yippee!!
Hope your week is going well.

11 comments:

chris said...

so love this Alicia, love the glitz and the felt flower is fabulous. hugs chris xx

mckinkle said...

Awwww Alicia this is so lovely! I love the beautiful blue felt flower!

I didnt even notice all of the ribbons at first, it must have taken you ages to make!

Keryn x

Carol Dee said...

Sweet Baby Card. I will be needing to make my own soon. Another Grandson due in December :) Love and Hugs...

Robin said...

Great shading and love the sparkle!! Thanks for playing with My Partner in Crafting Crime, Robin

Dawnll said...

How sweet is this card? Love the glitz!
Thank you for joining us this week at
TopTipTuesday
Hope to see you real soon.

Cheryl said...

So adorable,love the colour and beautiful sparkle!!!
xx

Merry said...

So lovely....what a great idea putting the variety of ribbon behind the image.

Julye said...

Fab card , love the sparkle and the cute little stars and all the fab details. Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges, good luck and hope to see you with some of the other fun challenges we have coming up too.

Scatty Cards said...

A great card, love the ribbon effect. Thanks for joining us at creative craft, good luck xx

Sandra said...

Such a cute card...love the image and a lovely bit of doodling too!...thanks for joining us this week at Pollycraft Challenge.

Take care
San x

Jessica L said...

This is just so sweet! What a great interpretation of our Starlight Starbright challenge! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at Creative Craft Challenges! Hope to see you again soon! P.S. I have candy on my blog if you're interested!