Saturday, November 27, 2010

Baptism Cards


Hi Blogging Buddies,
I had a request from my brother's girlfriend to make her two Baptism cards. One for a boy and one for a girl. These are the first Baptism cards I have ever made...I didnt have any stamps or digis that were suitable so I just used some pictures from the internet. I couldn't decide what was the most important image to put on the card...a cross, a pram...so in the end I decided to go with the four boxes so there was room for everything.


For the boy card I chose blue and yellow colours and for the girl card I went for pink and yellow.

Copics Used:
Blues:B05, BG05, BG01, B02, B00
Pinks: RV06, RV04, RV02, RV23
Green for leaves: YG23
Yellow for button: Y08
Greys for cross: C-1, C-3, C-5
Outlines: BG10 (Boy) R11 (Girl)


Again, no challenges...not much around other than Chrissie challenges at the moment.


Today I did some whipper snipping and trimming out in the garden. Then I went into town and had afternoon tea with my cousin. It was lovely...hot chocolate and brownie with ice-cream, yum!
Hope you are having a nice weekend.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh these are gorgeous,love the four panels with different images.........just perfect for the occasion!!!
xx

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Well done, these look fabulous!!

The images are perfect.

Michelle :-)

Kerrie said...

Wow they turned our super... great day for the garden.... I went sailing, and it was rough.. big swells....

Carol Dee said...

Pretty baptismal cards. Oh how I wish I was in the garden. Things are beginning to freeze. :( Almost December in Iowa, USA. So I must brace for the bad weather.
Hugs...

Wendi said...

These are beautiful Alicia
Wendi

Loz said...

oh these are cute! love the little images and your layout. You getting any of this rain and cold weather? does not feel like the last day of spring down here!! ♥