Monday, November 22, 2010

Closing Down Sale and new Kitchen Chairs


Hi Blogging Buddies,

Sadly The Craft Garden is closing its doors and having closing down sale. I will be so sad to see this little shop go because I love the Prima products it stocks and I have loved being on the Design Team. There are a few bits and pieces to be sold at very cheap prices so if you would like to get some last chance Prima flowers, papers, butterflies or rub-ons head on over to The Craft Garden Store...but you had better be quick!

A few days ago I bought some new Kitchen chairs for our bench and I promised to show some photos.

Here is a before shot with the old Kitchen chairs...we did have four but one broke and so it was out in the shed.


And here is the after shot. Do you like them? I do!


It has motivated me to start thinking about some small renovations for the kitchen. My sister found these chairs for me in a new shop that has opened up in town. It is called 1825 Interiors and it is absolutely divine!!! Their website is here if you want to take a little peak. They have stores only in Australia. It is definately my sister's and my new favourite shop. I am probably going to order a new bed as well because their products are such great quality and such affordable prices. If you know the store Everyday Living it is the wholesaler for that store who have started their own retail shop...but not as expensive as Everyday Living!! It is like heaven on a stick walking into that store....I love it!! Imagine how dangerous it would be to work there! Maybe I could see about working part-time...that would be nice!! Maybe you would get a good discount....

No card to share tonight...but plenty to be made...I better get into it.
Thanks for visiting.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Oooh I'm loving those new chairs!
Your kitchen has such a lovely, warm, country look to it.

Michelle :-)

Carol Dee said...

I love the chairs, they are perfect in your kitchen. (I love your kitchen.) So bright and inviting.Have a wonderful day, hugs...