Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Sympathy Cards


Hi Blogging Buddies,

More Sympathy cards to share today.
My Grandparents asked me to make them some so they can have a stash on hand. When you get old I guess you send a lot of Sympathy cards...at least you are alive to send them I guess!

I made two designs from the same SU set of stamps. I really love this set. They are very simple cards...but you dont really want anything too fancy for a Sympathy card...well that's my opinion anyway.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz - Sympathy
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Clean and Simple


One more day of work for me tomorrow and then I get Friday off!!
I am going into town to get a facial and have lunch with Mum and check out a new furniture shop for some chairs for our kitchen bench. Can you tell I am looking forward to it!


Hope your week is going well. Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Carol Dee said...

Lovely Sympathy cards. I must be getting old. LOL. I send out lots of Sympathy cards. I like the clean and simple lines and the flat card. That way your Grandparents will not need to pay the extra postage. Have fun in town Friday. Hugs...

Anette said...

love both your designs! Thanks for joining us at DDCC.

Sally said...

Such a lovely card, thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.
Sally. x

kelly said...

Stunning cards.Thanks for joining us at DDCC

Leigh said...

Your sympathy cards are lovely Alicia. Just right.

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous Sympathy cards, love that SU set.