Thursday, November 25, 2010

Paper Play DT - Stars

Hi Blogging Buddies,
It's Thursday and that means Paper Play Day! This fortnight our challenge is to use Stars on your project. That fits right in with Christmas if you are in the process of making lots of Chrissy cards...or otherwise it could be a baby card, a B'day card, a LO, a 3D project...or whatever takes your fancy! I went with a Christmas card and used another one of these gorgeous LOTV bears and this one is holding a star! I also used ribbon with stars on it and three chipboard stars that I painted gold.


I used my Copics to colour and these were the colours I used:
Browns: E47, E37, E57, E35, E31
Reds: R59, R46, RV29, R17
Other: V28, Sand Spica, C-1, C-3, White gel pen


I would like to play along with the following challenges:

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenge - Christmas is Coming
Fab'n'Funky - Going with the Flow

Don't forget to link up your starry project to Paper Play and be in the running for a great prize!


7 comments:

Deirdre said...

Alicia, love what you created - so fun. Beautiful.

Carol Dee said...

Those bears really are adorable. A fabulous Christmas card. You are WAY ahead of me, I don't even have an idea for my cards yet! Hugs...

karen said...

Wow beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Fab n Funky....Karenx

Julie M said...

Aw, gorgeous card, Alicia - such a cute bear, lovely papers, stars and all too!

Julie x

Merry said...

Beautiful and too cute.

Cheryl said...

Oh he is gorgeous,beautiful colouring and love all the gold!!!

craftyb said...

Such a fab christmas card - your image is adorable and coloured beautifully! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! bx