Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Last lot of Candles and some Photos


Hi Blogging Buddies,

This is my last two lots of candles I have made for the market stall which is not this Sunday, but next. The first lot are blue candles and the second lot are purple. They are Christmas Angel candles in untraditional colours.


I would like to enter the Blue Candles in the
Cute Card Thursday Challenge: Blue


I would like to enter both sets of candles in the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy - Anything but a card
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Use Ribbon on your creation



Sorry the photos of the candles arent as good as they have been with the others...I was in a rush this morning taking them...before I took all the candles in to my Auntie's house in preparation for the stall.

Now for some scrapbooked photos from my Mother-in-law's 60th B'day last week. I realise that these layout would also be eligible in the same challenges:

Fussy and Fancy - Anything but a card
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Top Tip Tuesday - Use Ribbon on your creation







Can you find a picture of me? I am in there somewhere!! Thanks for stopping by today...have a nice afternoon.




9 comments:

Annette Bowes said...

WOW you have been a very busy girl Alicia! Gorgeous candles especially the purple ones lol! Beautiful scrapbooking pages lovely layouts. Don't know how you have time to work, take careX"_

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous ...I just love the lilac ones very pretty!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx

Carol Dee said...

The candels are lovely. Should sell well. Very nice pages and of course I can find you :) right next to your handsome husband! Big Hugs...

Leigh said...

Beautiful candles Alicia. Love those pages too.

Sandie said...

You have been a busy bee!! LOVE the candles, such a pretty image on them.

Great layouts. I don't know how I missed that you scrapbook too.. digi??? I tried digi but I am definitely more of a paper and scissors gal, lol.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Oh my goodness such wonderful candles and layouts! Good luck with your booth!!! These should sell like hotcakes. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at TTT. :)

Stephanie said...

Great candles and layouts. You sure have been busy. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Juanita said...

Wow, look at all those candles. They are gorgeous, love the purple ones. Thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy.

Cherie said...

Fabulous candle gifts and your scrapbook pages are awesome.
Merry Christmas from Creative Card Crew,
Hugs cherie