Tuesday, December 28, 2010

M4M DT - Billy's Baptism Card


Hi Blogging Buddies,

I think Christmas is finally over!  We had four days of wonderful family celebrations and today is our first day at home on our own together! Of course I am celebrating by catching up on emails, blogging and hopefully, card making!!

I made this card for my little second cousin Billy.  He was baptised on Boxing Day.
I used a Meljen Designs image and coloured with Copics.

Blues: B02, B00, B12
Skin: E00, E21, R20
Greys: C-1, C-3, C-5
Yellows: Y06, Y15


 I would like to enter these challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
I Did it Creations - Out with the old, In with the new
Digital Tuesday Challenge - Let's Celebrate + digi

Don't forget to link up your Copic coloured cards at Mad for Markers in our Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx


7 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

hello Alicia, . Beautiful card .love the image and the cloud with the embellishments

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Awww this is adorable!! I just love those Meljens designs.

Your colouring looks fab as always and I love the rhinestones too.

Michelle :-)

Pami said...

Hi Alicia. I love this card, I love the layout and the use of the embelishments. Just wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week. I hope you are enjoying the Christmas break. Pami x

Carol Dee said...

Sweet Baptism card. I will need to make one soon for Grandson. Have a wonderful week.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is super I love the colours you have used. Its great, Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Loz said...

oh, he is uber cute! I love this one ♥

Stacy Walker said...

What an adorable card. Thank you for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.