Sunday, January 9, 2011

Aussie Cards for Sale


Good morning Blogging Beauties,

I wanted to say a big "Thank you" to all the talented and amazing card-makers who applied to my Designer search for www.aussiecardsforsale.com

We have had an amazing response...many of you are keen to sell your cards online. I have had to close the designer search earlier than expected. Otherwise I may need to divorce my hubby and marry my computer LOL!

I am still visiting your blogs and making my decisions which is very tricky!

I have saved all your details and dont despair if you dont hear from me straight away. I may contact you within the next month or so when things have settled down a bit. It has been a time-consuming job getting everything set-up so please be patient and you may hear from me soon!

If you havent visited the new website hop on over here and see the amazing designers already recruited...many who regularly publish in Australian Scrapbooking and Cardmaking Magazines!!! Please encourage family and friends to check out the site. The more buyers we get the more designers I can recruit. It is a great way to encourage others to appreciate the time and effort of a hand-made card...so much nicer than a mass-produced store-bought card.

Thank you so much for your interest and support,

2 comments:

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Thanks again for giving us all such a wonderful opportunity to do this!!!!

Good luck deciding :)

Karen said...

Many thanks from me too Alicia! Certainly alot of very talented ladies have entered their cards!

Karen
x